Straight Teeth in Six Months!
Dr. Matha is a skilled and friendly dentist in Woodbory, MN, who is committed to helping patients of all ages achieve the beautiful smile they’ve always wanted. If you’ve been putting off straightening your teeth because you don’t want to spend two years in metal braces, ask Dr. Matha about accelerated adult cosmetic braces! You could have the smile you’ve always wanted before your next dental cleaning.
Six month braces use a combination of conventional orthodontic methods and state-of-the-art technology to move your teeth quickly, safely, and less visibly than traditional braces. The clear or tooth-colored brackets are hardly noticeable, and the low-force process gently repositions only the teeth that show when you smile. This results in less discomfort, faster results, and no permanent changes to your roots or bite.
What Makes Six Month Braces Different?
- Treatment typically takes only 6–9 months
- Subtle brackets and wires are barely noticeable
- Low-force process results in less discomfort
- Fewer adjustment appointments save you time and money
- Post-treatment retainer preserves your smile for years to come
Don’t let worries about the cost keep you from the straight and beautiful smile you deserve. We accept a number of payment options, including an in-house payment plan with easy monthly payments. We are also happy to accept CareCreditSM patient financing. Check out our financial information to learn more.
No matter what age you are, you deserve to look great and feel proud to show off your smile. If you’re looking for a cosmetic dentist in Woodbury MN, call Dr. Avi Matha today to schedule your free six month braces consultation!
Get a Straighter Smile with Invisalign®
Want a beautifully straight smile, but don’t want to spend all that time in metal braces? Invisalign® aligner therapy can help you get the smile that you’ve been dreaming of! Using a series of clear plastic straightening trays, Invisalign gently and gradually moves your teeth into more ideal positions.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Aligner trays are more comfortable than the brackets and wires that traditional braces use.
- The check-in appointments are fast and easy–come approximately every 2-4 weeks to change out your trays.
- The trays are removable, so you can brush your teeth and eat like you normally would–just be sure to wear them for the recommended number of hours each day.
If you’re ready to change your smile call us today for an Invisalign consultation!